Richelieu WEBKIT1243298 HAWA-Junior Z Series Straight Sliding Door System
Top-hung surface-mount two-way suspension plate
The HAWA-Junior Z Series, featuring the HAWA-Junior 40/Z, Junior 80/Z, and Junior 100/Z is a standard straight-sliding system for wood doors weighing up to 100 kg.
- Surface top-mount two-way suspension plate
- Integrated track stopper with adjustable retaining device to resist door bounce back
- SoftMove closing system (sold separately)
- Versatile track options for single sliding, bi parting, and bypassing applications
- Select from the following tracks:
a) Basic anodized track
b) Ceiling mount track for clip-on fascia
c) Wall mount track for clip-on fascia
- Smooth and quiet premium performance trolleys
- Flexible door installation
The HAWA-Junior Z Series is an ideal solution for commercial and premium residential projects. For use with doors between rooms, premium closets, and pocket doors.
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation. Cut a groove 12 mm x 20 mm at the bottom of the door for bottom guide.
Advantages and benefits
- Two-way suspension plate for flexible door mounting
- Premium commercial grade hardware
- Performance certificate
- Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
- Cut a groove 15/32 in (12 mm) x 25/32 in (20 mm) at the bottom of the door for bottom guide.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.
Ship via: Can Ship UPS
Application: Closet and Walk-In Closet, Standard Access Door, Pocket Door
Detailed Door Movement: Single sliding
Door Height: Max. 3 050 mm
Door Installation: Top Hung
Door Material: Wood
Door Movement: Straight Sliding
Door Thickness: 30 to 35 mm
Door Width: 550 to 1 050 mm
Finish: Anodized Aluminum
Function: Sliding Door
Groove Needed for Guiding System: Yes
Length - Overall Dimensions: 78 3/4 in*
Load Capacity: 90.4 to 176 lb*
Number of Doors: 1
Overall Length: 2 000 mm
Product #: WEBKIT1243298
Product №: WEBKIT1243298
Roller Position: Upper
Soft- Close Type: None
Soft- Closing: No
Track Material: Anodized Aluminum
Track Mounting: Wall Mount
Weight Capacity per Door: 41 to 80 kg